Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ahh sunny days are here again

The sun is finally shining here in Atlanta, it is a beautiful sunny day! Which makes me want to be outside sitting on the bench out front of the store. I need to see if the phone and wireless will reach out there...hmm? Anyway, two things that you could definitely use on a day like today is a monogrammed water bottle! These water bottles are stainless steel, come in a great selection of designer fabrics and are personalized!

I also love my monogrammed baseball cap. My daughter loves her too! We are going to be spending a lot of time at the ballpark and swim meets this summer and I have a feeling our hats are going to get a lot of wear! We also have some great bucket hats and baseball hats for infants and toddlers that I will be telling you about next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment